Oysters (crassostrea gigas)
- Norovirus (genogroup I and II detected in 2 out of 3 samples) in oysters (Crassostrea Gigas) from France
- The product have reached its market and is presenting a serious health risk to consumers. Products have or are in the process of being withdrawn from the market.
Category: pathogenic micro-organisms
Result: Units: Date: Genogroup I and II detected in 2 out of 3 samples N/A 2012-12-17
- Product comes from:
- The product has been distributed to:
- Hong Kong
- Notification issued by:
- Basis of notification:
- Food poisoning
- Reports of a food poisoning leading to the notification of a risk in a food on the market that has caused the food poisoning
- Distribution status:
- Distribution to other member countries
- Action taken:
- Official detention
The brand or company name is not published.
- RASFF reference:
- Notification created:
- Notification updated:
- Visit RASFF website for more information.